What Remains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?*

5 posters

Go down

Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?* Empty Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?*

Post by Frank Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

So, as I just finished another location ingame for What Remains something stroke me as odd.. Do you actually miss your youth/childhood days? It is about children not knowing what exactly awaits them later, it is about "teens" rebelling against parents etc. What question I told me is: Do Children just see everything too innocent, too blue eyed? Or do adults see everything too serious and lack the ability to "just let it slip" like children do?

*goes to people above 16 Wink
Frank
Frank
Developer

http://falloutwhatremains.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?* Empty Re: Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?*

Post by Eternauta Thu May 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Not really. My youth was not really bad, but well I did not have many friends (althought the same happens now too),and I spent most of my time inside, at home, and relatively alone. The same happened to me during me teen days, and I even was quite a sad person then.

My current situation is not perfect but I consider this to be the happiest part of my life so far.
Eternauta
Eternauta
First Trip Ever To The Badlands

Back to top Go down

Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?* Empty Re: Do you sometimes miss your youth/childhood days?*

Post by jan0s1k Fri May 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Maybe years between 7-10, but not higher (so anwer almost "No")
jan0s1k
jan0s1k
Seeking Shelter From The Rain
Seeking Shelter From The Rain

http://temote.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by LagMaster Mon May 23, 2011 1:35 am

when i was a kid i felt treated like shit, everyone was shouting at me if i do something alone(even if i help), no one ever listened to my opinion(now i searched a bit and i was right, they where wrong) no one letted me play all the games, only some shity ones(Fallout was an exception cuz i played ad no violence and language filter), i was a no one. + i had moved in my birth town to a new town and changed 4 general scools(first time cuz it was at the other end of the town, second to join a high scool(where i got expelled)third to finish first 8 school years and then i whent to highschool) and...and i had adaptability problems and hipherchinetics(ADHD)... so my childhood sucked big time
But the bright part is that if I didn't have this shit childhood i whoud never retrat in the virtual world and never have this many friends, even if i can't trust them, there are way way way better than allmoast all the real life people i know.

scuze me, i needed to let myself go
LagMaster
LagMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternauta Mon May 23, 2011 4:12 am

Sucks to be a child, it seems.
Eternauta
Eternauta

Back to top Go down

Post by Andr3aZ Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 pm

I pretty much miss the time when i went out of the house at 7:30 am and got back at 1:15 pm. nowadays i got 5 hours of the day less Sad also when in school i just had to sit there and do shit. I dont really had to learn much, was a "when i heared that one time ill remember it"-kind of student.

For feeling like: I miss the times when i could really be glad about something. Can't be happy about something anymore like in my childhood. But i don't miss the whole bullshit with the other kids. There were friends sure, but there were too much idiots who always behaved like theyre 10 years younger or their parents didnt educated them to behave themselves.
Andr3aZ
Andr3aZ
Cellar Dweller
Cellar Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum